Saturday, August 23, 2008

Home Owners...almost!

To celebrate our anniversary, Ian planned a fun day of visiting the same spots we spent on the day we got engaged. We were going to tour some boats docked downtown and visit some museums at Balboa Park. Dinner at Wahoos Fish Tacos and watching the sunset off the cliffs in La Jolla was also on the schedule.

Plans changed when we decided to put an offer on a house we went to see the night before. An hour after putting in that offer we were accepted to be the proud owners of an amazing house in La Mesa.



This process has been a whirlwind! We are still a little over a month away before we get the keys but in the meantime we are in awe and so incredibly thankful! As we go through this process, we just ask for prayers that everything goes smoothly.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You guys look so adorable in front of the yellow house on that cool street :) But did you notice that I look like such a dork? Anyway, I know it's not about me, but you know...

Jamie D said...

Congratulations!!! I hope that will be me too...soon...

Kristal said...

I am so thrilled for the both of you!! You will have to post some pics of the new place. So fun!